School Base-Online

Contact Us

To Contact us.

We are online around 24/7 of time. As internet thinking has never been easy, you are welcome to tell us about your concern to this website.
You can drop your message below in case you have some issues related to  School Base-Online blog. You can ask question/s, seek or provide advice, request to advertise with us, reporting an issue or abuse, and any other case related to this website. Feel free to email us below. 

Email:chomnophskymsofe@gmail.com

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. My name is Ibrahim method mafumiko I'm Tanzanian person my age is 22 years old I'm looking for job and my education is a technician in records management please help me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Habari naitwa shabani salum rajabu natokea kibaha nina fani ya umeme na vigezo vyote ninavyo na nipo tayari kufanya kazi popote nchini.
    mawasiliano yangu:0715-578583

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is falijala juma bhombo I'm tanzanian person my age is 23 I come from dodoma city I need job in sector of republic officer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Habarini za kazi naitwa Twaha salumu Simba Ni kijana mtanzania ninaumri wa miaka 24, elimu yangu ni kidato Cha nne, fani yangu ni ufundi wa umeme,ninaujuzi wa kufanya kazi yangu vizuri kwani mpaka Sasa nipo wizara ya jenzi wakala ufundi TEMESA DAR. Mawasiliano yangu ni 0716816118 asanteni

    ReplyDelete